Wednesday 16 March 2016

Guess what

Hello folks and happy hump day


Wednesday is one of my favourite days of the week, half the week is finished and only 2 days to go to the weekend - yipee. 

I am back to my comfort medium today - my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils - and a super cute stamp from Penny Black.
The stamp is called Guess what and as I said is from Penny Black which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and pencils -
  • Hedgie - EB4, EB5, EB8, FS2, FS4, FS9, CR2, CR3, 089, 104 and 009
  • toadstool - CR8, CR10, CR11, TN1, TN2, FS1, blender, 089 and 027
  • mouse - FS1, FS2, TN2, TN3, TN5, CR2, CR3, 089, 009 and 094
  • grass - CG1, DG2, DG4 and 059
  • flowers - JG1 and CR4
  • sky - IB1
I have also used - 

  • Graphic 45 Botanical Tea paper pad
  • pink core'dinations
  • Spellbinder's floral ovals and reflective moments die sets
  • Tonic layering squares die set
  • ribbon from the Hobby House
  • pearls from my stash coloured with CR3
  • sentiment from LOTV's sentiments to fit scroll
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - feature a creature (2nd entry)

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

 

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card and rich colours Lesley and of course love the PB hedgie.

    Have a good Wednesday and many thanks for joining us again at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore PB Hedgies and your card is gorgeous. Love the papers and colours. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Thank you for sharing at Penny Black & More @ Allsorts 'Feature a creature' challenge and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous and cute card Lesley.The colour combination is beautiful.
    Thank you for sharing your card with us at Penny Black and More this month and we hope you will join us again next month.

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete