Good morning folks
Happy Saturday to you all.
A while ago I made a large number of samples for the Spectrum Noir TV design team using the Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. Today's card is one of those which I made -
The stamp is from Crafter's Companion Sparkle range and is called Flights of Fancy which I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens (Autumn/winter set) -
- aquamarine, inspired violet and starry sky
I have also used -
- blue centura pearl (for the card base)
- blue core'dinations
- Tonic layering circles die set
- floral frenzy embossing folder (from Crafter's Companion)
- fanciful flourishes from Sara's signature collection
- Die'sire flowers for all occasions 4
- Tattered lace stepper card die set (the mats and layers)
- pearls from my stash
The sentiment is from the stamp set.
I cut the flowers from Sheena's stamping card and coloured them with the inspired violet Sparkle pen.
Thank you for stopping by today.