Good morning again folks
Last month I was delighted to be invite to be guest designer at Penny Black Staurday challenge. The theme this month is masculine and here is my GDT card -
I have used Penny Black's Tune up stamp which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens, pencils and sparkle pen (metallics) -
- dog - TN1, TN2, TN5, TN6, TN9, GB5, GB7, CR1, 091, 089 and 103
- car - DR6, DR7, BG10, IG2, IG3, IG4, IG7, IG10, GB5, GT2, GT3, 117, 119 and 120
- box - TN7, TN8, TN9 and 103
- ground - BG1 and BG3
- sky - IB1
- spanner - sterling silver sparkle pen
I have also used -
- First Edition's Travel notes paper pad
- rust core'dinations
- matt black card
- Tonic layering squares die
- Sara's signature collection Just for men male sentiments and tool set dies
- Pebeo silver gilding wax
Sentiment from Just for men male sentiments.
I cut the tools in matt black card and then added silver gilding wax to them to make the tools look metallic.
I do hope you are able to pop over to the Penny Black saturday challenge blog to see what the Design team have made and maybe add a card of your own.
Thank you for stopping by today