Tuesday 24 May 2016

Maeve

Hello folks


Today I am sharing another Spectrum Noir TV design team team using the Spring/summer Sparkle pens.

The stamp is Maeve from Morgan Fitzsimmons Flights of Fantasy range available from Crafter's Companion which I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured with Spectrum Noir sparkle pens - 
  • hair - inspired violet and cosmos
  • skin - pink champagne and crystal clear
  • clothes - inspired violet, cosmos, emerald green and crystal clear
  • wings - rose quartz, solar red and crystal clear
  • cushion - emerald green and crystal clear
  • sky - moonstone (mixed with water and applied with a brush)
I also used - 
  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • purple core'dinations
  • green whitewash core'dinations (not sure if this is still in production, it is something I have had for many years)
  • rose garden embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • Spellbinder's 5x7 matting basics
  • ribbon and sparkly gem from my stash
The sentiment is from the stamp set and I cut it out into a banner shape.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://craftyourpassionchallenges.blogspot.co.uk - challenge 313 - always anything goes

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely image Lesley, she has a very wistful look and the subtle coloured backing really lets her do all the talking.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I am greatly admiring your colouring skills. A beautiful card. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am greatly admiring your colouring skills. A beautiful card. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card the image is just so pretty. I do love Sparkle pens. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely gorgeous Lesley
    Hugs Julie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card and stunning image beautifully coloured. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete