Saturday 7 May 2016

Flower power

Good Saturday morning everyone

It is time for a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers and this fortnight we would love to see your projects that would fit the bill - 
Flower Power
Please remember we are a stamping challenge and the stamp must be the focal part of your project. This is my DT card for the challenge - 
I have used Sheena's Floral Fiesta stamp from the Day of the Dead range (available from Crafter's Companion) which I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 
  • harvest moon, hearth, spun gold and smoked quartz
I then cut the flowers out with Sheena's Floral Fiesta dies.
I have also used - 
  • matt black card
  • ivory centura pearl (for the card base)
  • Pebeo renaissance gold gilding wax
  • Downton Abbey opulent corners die set 
I cut the opulent corners from matt black card and then rubbed renaissance gold gilding wax.
I made the background paper by scribbling onto a glass mat with the hearth and spun gold sparkle pens, spritzing with water and the mopping up the ink with a piece of Sheena's stamping card. Once dry I flicked water onto the card and dabbed off with a paper towel. I then rubbed a little gilding wax around the edge of the card.

We look forward to seeing all your flower power projects. Why not stop by the blog to see what my fellow team mates have made for the challenge.

Thank you for stopping by

Crafty hugs
Lesley

3 comments:

  1. Wow this is stunning. Love the touch of bling in among the gorgeous colours... I have just joined as your follower.xx  {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a gorgeous floral creation with the little hints of glitter which really bring the blooms to life Lesley.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Lesley this is amazing the flowers are stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete