Sunday 22 January 2017

Always and forever

Good Sunday afternoon to you all

A little late with my post today but I have been seeking refuge from this cold and miserable weather in my craft room playing with my lovely stash, nore of that later in the week.
Today is my sister's wedding anniversary and this is the card I made for her and her hubby - 
The stamp is Fizzy Dizzy from Crafter's Companion's Catitudes collection which I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens - 

  • smoked quartz, onyx black, sterling silver, red berry, aquamarine, pink garnet and crystal clear
I have also used - 


  • white/hint of silver centura pearl (for the card base)
  • matt black card
  • red core'dinations
  • Sara's signature collection - love and romance paper pad
  • Catitudes falling hearts embossing folder
  • Tonic layering circles die set
  • Tonic rose doily die set
  • Sara's signature collection - celebrate die
  • bling from my stash

I cut the celebrate die twice and shadowed it as shown.
After I had embossed the cardstock I sanded it back to reveal the core.

That's all for me today. Thank you so much for stopping by.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love it. Those cats are lovely. I hope your sister and her husband had a wonderful anniversary I bet they loved this card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute image and love the gorgeous design. The cats are brilliant. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete