Thursday 23 March 2017

Always be yourself

Hello folks

The decorators have finished - yipee. We are just waiting for the carpet fitters now although they are unable to come until next week so a little while to wait yet. Now I just need to get new curatins and light fittings.
Here is another recent make - 
I made this little 5 inch square card using a cute little stamp set called Unicorn sentiments from Stamping Bella. I stamped the unicorn onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens - 
  • unicorn - DP2, DP3, DP4, IG1, IG3, IG5, cosmos and crystal clear Sparkle pens
  • sky - moonstone
  • ground - sterling silver and crystal clear

 I also used - 
  • matt black card
  • white/hint of silver centura pearl
  • canteloupe Memento ink
  • scrap of patterned paper from my stash

I added a shadow of crystal clear Sparkle pen but it looks a bit odd on this photograph. It does work in real life I promise.

That's all from me today.

Crafty hugs

Lesley


3 comments:

  1. Aw this is cute Lesley - I've never been a unicorn person before - but treat myself to the lovely sizzix dies on Hochanda yesterday, so taken was I with the unicorn. - glad your decorating is done - sit back and put your feet up! hugs judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love that cute little unicorn. Well done with the decorating not long until the carpet will be there to finish it all off. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. A cute little image and a pretty card. It's worth the wait to get a new look to your home. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete