Saturday 25 March 2017

Four little unicorns

Good morning folks

Today's card is another made for one of my daughter's friends. This time the request was unicorns so this is what I made - 
I used Stamping Bella's set of unicorns and unicorn sentiments and coloured them with the following Spectrum Noir Colourblend pencils - 
  • taupe, pewter, smoke, petal, sangria, cranberry, fuchsia, tangerine, poppy, rose red, seafoam and carnation


I also used - 
  • watercolour card
  • white linen card
  • pink core'dinations
  • Spellbinder's circles and scalloped circles nesties
  • Spellbinder's classic rectangles marge dies
  • Embossalicious clouds embossing folder



I made the background ages ago and have completely forgotten what I used to create the background, sorry.


Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the cute unicorns. I think I need more unicorns in my life. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colours and the sweet images, beautifully coloured. Gorgeous card. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete