Saturday 11 March 2017

Foiled hearts

Good morning folks and a very happy Saturday to you all

Today's card is another sample I made for Sara's recent HSN 
shows - 

For this card I have used - 
  • Modern mandalas foil transfers 
  • silver foil
  • matt black card
  • silver mirri board
  • Spectrum Noir metallic pencils - blue, green, light blue and silver
  • Die'sire essentials hearts dies
  • Sara's signature collection - Love and romance - In love embossing folder
  • silver gems from my stash


Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love the rich colours it is just so beautiful. Enjoy your weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Lesley. I have just got the metallic pencils and love them. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete