Sunday 26 March 2017

Happy Mother's Day

Good Sunday morning folks

And a very happy mothering Sunday to all you mums and grandmas out there.
This is the card I made to give my mum - 
My mum loves Hunkydory cards so whilst on a recent visit to my son in Preston I visited Inspirations and bought this kit.
For this card I have used - 

  • Hunkydory's special days - A relaxing day card kit
  • silver mirri
  • silver gems


It is a busy weekend here in the UK as the clocks went forward an hour and now it is Mother's Day. As it is early my children are not yet awake but I do hope they have remembered.....
Enjoy your day
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card your mum is going to love it. I am sue your children will spoil you today. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and love the colours. Pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete