Bank holiday Monday and my last day off before I have to return to work. Summer 1 term is always a tough one due to it being SATs time but we do try and make as stress free as possible for the children so the hard work is mixed with a huge dollop of fun and play.
Another Easter card for you again today; yes I did make a lot and still have one or two to share.
I have used one of my older Easter stamps for this card. This is Tilda decorate Easter from Magnolia which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens -
- hair - EB3, EB6 and EB8
- skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
- clothes - PP1, PP5, BP1, CT2, CT4 and GB5
- daffodil - CG2, DG2, DG4, CT2, CT4, GB5, OR1, OR2, OR3, EB1, EB2 and EB3
- soil - EB4 and EB7
- sky - IB1
I have also used -
- white linen card
- One Birdie Lane paper pad from LOTV
- Spellbinder's decorative labels 8 and jewel flowers and flourishes die sets
- LOTV's spring sentiments
- button from my stash
- tumbled glass distress ink
I layered up the flower die using scraps of the different papers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
Thank you for stopping by today