Monday 17 April 2017

Easter Tilda

Hello folks

Bank holiday Monday and my last day off before I have to return to work. Summer 1 term is always a tough one due to it being SATs time but we do try and make as stress free as possible for the children so the hard work is mixed with a huge dollop of fun and play.
Another Easter card for you again today; yes I did make a lot and still have one or two to share.
I have used one of my older Easter stamps for this card. This is Tilda decorate Easter from Magnolia which I have coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • hair - EB3, EB6 and EB8
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
  • clothes - PP1, PP5, BP1, CT2, CT4 and GB5
  • daffodil - CG2, DG2, DG4, CT2, CT4, GB5, OR1, OR2, OR3, EB1, EB2 and EB3
  • soil - EB4 and EB7
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 

  • white linen card
  • One Birdie Lane paper pad from LOTV
  • Spellbinder's decorative labels 8 and jewel flowers and flourishes die sets
  • LOTV's spring sentiments
  • button from my stash
  • tumbled glass distress ink

I layered up the flower die using scraps of the different papers.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Oh Lesley this is a stunning card I love the image you have used and all the beautiful papers. Enjoy your bank holiday. I still have the rest of the week off. Yes this part of the year is tough. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete