Good Saturday morning everyone
I am sorry it has been so long since my last post. Our home improvements were finished last weekend and I have spent the first week of my Easter holidays tidying up the house and putting everything back into our bedroom. We have also had a huge clearout so have had several trips to the tip. The house is looking much better now and I am glad we had the work done.
Back to crafting...... I made this card a few weeks ago.
I am trying to make a few Christmas cards a month although have only made two so far. Still no need to panic as I have 8 months to go yet.
I have used Edna under the mistletoe stamp from Stamping Bella which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens -
- skin - FS1, FS7, FS3 and CR1
- hair - TN7, TN9 and EB8
- clothes - DR1, DR5, DR6, BGR1, BGR2, BGR4, BGR5, GB5, OR1
- present - GY1, GY2, GY3, GY4, GY5, AG3, AG4, AG5, DR5, DR6, DR7, IG1 and IG3
- ground - EB 1 and EB2
- sky - VB1
I have also used -
- A Christmas story paper pad from First Edition
- gold mirri
- Spellbinders Marvelous squares die set
- Tonic layering squares die set
- Tonic bowscale die set
- Sue Wilson festive collection poinsettia additions die set
- gold gem from my stash
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://sirstampalotchallenge.blogspot.co.uk - April - anything goes
Thank you so much for stopping by today