Friday 21 April 2017

Olly the owl

Hello folks

Hooray Friday already.....
This is another card I made recently with my new owl die from Tattered Lace - 
I have used - 

  • Tattered Lace Olly Owl die set
  • Textures woodgrain embossing folder from Crafter's Companion
  • kraft card
  • scraps of brown, green and black paper and gold mirricard
  • Tattered Lace happy birthday die (free with Issue 40 of the Tattered Lace magazine)

I paper pieced Olly using papers from my scrap box.
A very simple but fun card. I can see me using Olly many times. My next plan is to use him to make a more feminine card.

Thank you for stopping by today
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love the owl. I like to have a short week when I go back to school. Have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and love Olly. Have a great weekend. Hugs, Carol S. xx

    ReplyDelete