Monday 10 April 2017

Going to the Chapel

Hello folks

On Saturday I attended the wedding of my friends. The day was beautiful; the bride looked radiant, the groom nervous and the sun shone all day. It was a lovely day.

This is the card I made for them - 
In the background is the box I made to put the card and gift into.

I have used Lili of the Valley's bride and groom stamp which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens, Illustrator pens and Sparkle pens -  

  • groom's hair - GB8, GB10, GB11 and EB5
  • groom's skin - FS2, FS9 and TN2
  • groom's clothes - IG2, IG3, IG4, IG5, IG7, IG9, IG10, AP1, AP2 and AP3
  • bride's hair - TN7, TN8, TN9 and EB8
  • bride's skin - FS2, FS9 and TN2
  • clothes - IG1, IG2 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • flowers - AP1, AP2, AP3, AP4 and YG3
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
  • sky - sky blue Illustrator pen

I have also used - 

  • ivory centura pearl
  • Sara's signature collection - shabby chic 12" paper pad
  • Tattered Lace torn edge hexagon die set
  • Tattered Lace torn edge long slim die set
  • Spellbinder's circle nesties
  • Spellbinder's stately circles die set
  • LOTV's happy circular sentiments set
  • Sara's signature collection - shabby chic paper flowers 
  • sprigs from the Ribbon Girl
  • pearl trim from my stash
  • Sara's signature collection - shabby chic lace
The newly weds didn't want any gifts as they have already set up home together so I made a money wallet to pop into the box with the card.

For the box and wallet I used - 

  • ivory centura pearl
  • Sara's signature collection - shabby chic 12 inch paper pad
  • ivory ribbon from my stash
  • pearl trim from my stash
  • Sara's signature collection - shabby chic lace
  • Die'sire tag die (came with the Gemini machine)
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

http://ribbongirls.blogspot.co.uk - April card challenge - anything goes as long as it is a card

Thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley


4 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I am sure the happy couple were thrilled with it. Saturday was a fabulous day for a wedding. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunning card Lesley! So beautifully designed and the wallet and box are just as gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at the Ribbon Girl, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
    Hugs
    Gina xx
    https://www.ribbongirl.co.uk/catalog/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Your card is amazing. The design is stunning and love the detail. A beautiful gift and the box is gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete