Sunday 23 April 2017

B for ........

Good morning folks

Ah Sunday, not that it is going to be a lazy one. The sun has got his hat on and my garden is looking unkempt so guess what I am doing today? The ironing basket is also beckoning, not something I relish.
There is a new challenge at Allsorts this week and after my success last week (my card was selected as one of the top 5) I thought I would have a go..
The challenge is "I spy with my little eye, something beginning with.....B". So I chose B for bird. (A little tenuous I know so I will understand if it isn't acceptable for the challenge). I have used LOTV's a cart full of sunshine which I coloured with my Specrtum Noir pens - 

  • duck - IG1, IG2, OR1, OR2, OR3, PP2, PP5, BP1, CT2 and GB5
  • cart - PP2, PP5, BP1, GB11, CT2, CT4, GB5, OR1, OR2, OR3, CG1, CG2, CG3 and DG2
  • grass - CG1, CG2, CG3 and DG2
  • sky - VB1 and IB1
  • butterfly - OR1, OR3 and GB5

I have also used - 

  • white linen card
  • One Birdie Lane paper pad (from LOTV)
  • Die-namics stitched circle STAX die set
  • Die-namics cross stitched rectangle STAX die set
  • LOTV's spring sentiments
  • white satin ribbon from my stash
  • tumbled glass distress ink

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 

Right off to tackle my garden (ironing can wait....)
Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Really lovely card, great image, pretty papers and great colouring.
    Thank you for joining our 'I spy' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright and cheerful colours. Sweet image and pretty design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely creation Lesley and Birdie is fine and I also see Blossoms a Bow and Bonnet so perfect for our 'I spy' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Easter card and love the image is beautiful x

    ReplyDelete