Sunday 6 January 2019

Happy New Year

Hello folks


Happy New Year......
It has been a while hasn't it? Did you all have a good Christmas and New Year? I can't believe I haven't posted since the end of October. I have been busy working and crafting but unfortunately not blogging. I have a lot of crafty makes to share with you and I promise to make the time to blog more regularly this year.

This is a card I made last November for my son's birthday - 
 I have used Oddball gamer stamp from Stamping Bella which I have coloured with Copics and Spectrum Noir pens -

  • skin - E000, E00, E20, E11 and TN2
  • hair - CG2, CG3, CG4, AG4 and AG5
  • clothes - BGR1, BGR3, BGR4, C7, C10, true black, C00, C1 and R46
  • X-box - C1 and C5
  • sky - GG1
  • ground - BG1 and BG3
I also used - 


  • matt black card
  • green and black core-dinations
  • Embossalicious chevrons embossing folder
  • Pebeo silver gilding wax
  • black soot distress ink
  • Spellbinders sentiment die

Well that's all from me today. I am off to do a bit of housework and then relaxing before I head back to work tomorrow. Enjoy your day.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley it is good to see you back in blogland. Your card it is stunning. I hope you have a good week back at work. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just perfect for our grandson. Thank you for wonderful inspiration

    ReplyDelete