Friday 1 March 2019

Harmony birthday

Hello folks

Friday is here - yipeeeeee!!!!!! I am still feeling under the weather but feeling a lot better than I was. Hooray for antibiotics.
I have been playing with my new Harmony inks and the goodies from issue 21 of the Crafter's Inspiration magazine. This is my take on one of the cards featured in the magazine - 
For this card I have used - 
  • Sheena's stamping card
  • pale fig, crushed velvet and damson wine Harmony ink from Spectrum Noir
  • matt black card
  • lilac centura pearl
  • stencil from issue 21of Crafter's Inspiration magazine
  • happy die from issue 21 of Crafter's Inspiration magazine
  • birthday stamp from issue 21 Crafter's Inspiration magazine
  • gems from my stash

That's all from me today, enjoy your Friday
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. I am pleased you are feeling a lot better. I hope that you have a great weekend. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete