Wednesday 1 April 2020

Practise, practise, practise

Hi everyone

I thought I would get ahead with my posting whilst I am waiting in a virtual queue........ 
Today's post is another from my journal book - 
For this page I have used - 
  • Woodware stamps - creative quotes and art easel
  • distress inks - blueprint sketch, pine needles, festive berries and fossilised amber
  • Memento inks - cantaloupe, lady bug, summer sky and pear tart
  • Copic pens - E44 and E49
I loved playing with this set of stamps and will be using something similar on future cards. I am quite liking this playing in a book before you make something. The paper quality isn't the best but it does give you a good idea if something will work or not.

Take care everyone ......
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning journal page. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete