Monday 3 August 2020

Cool cat trio

Good morning folks
Well I'm back and feeling very refreshed after my holiday. And, because it is the school summer holidays ready to start my Christmas card marathon. I have invested in a few (ahem) new products and can't wait to get started.
However today I am sharing a recent birthday card - 
The stamp is from MFT and is called Cool cats which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • BO1, BO2, BO3, BO4, PP1, PP3 and true black

I have also used - 
  • white centura pearl
  • black core'dinations
  • MFT stitched triple peek-a-boo window and edge die
  • white pearls and black gems 
That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by today.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. I love it. Those kitties are just so cute. Have a great week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete