Sunday 30 August 2020

The return of Christmas

 Hello folks

I know I'm sorry but we are going back to Christmas today. I have been very busy over the summer and most of what I have made are festive. 

This card features one of my favourite stamps that I purchased this year. Be prepared to see a lot of this little fellow!

This is a Woodware stamp called Gnome wishes which I have coloured with Spectrum Noir original pens and Triblend pens - 
  • nose and hands - FS blend and TN2
  • clothes - DR blend, CG blend, IG blend and IG1
  • shoes - EB shades
  • beard - IG blend
  • heart - DR blend
  • holly - DR blend and DG blend
  • ground - BG blend
  • sky - IB1
I have also used - 

  • red cardstock
  • clear glitter
  • red pearls
I have kept the card simple and flat to keep postage costs down.
That's all from me today. Thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. That gnome is so cute. Enjoy the rest of the day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete