Tuesday 11 August 2020

Seasonal gnome

 Good afternoon folks

On this very, very hot day here in Manchester (UK) I thought I would cool things down a bit and share one of my festive cards. When I went on holiday I took my Triblend pens and plenty of stamped images so I was able to get a headstart with my Christmas cards. Since being home I have made them into cards and this is one of them .......

The stamp is a new one (lockdown and the internet are a dangerous combination!!) called seasonal gnome from Woodware which I have coloured with my Triblend pens, Illustrators and original Spectrum Noir pens - 

  • skin - FS blend and TN2
  • clothes - DR blend, CG blend, IG blend, IG1 and TN blend
  • holly - DG blend and DR blend
  • beard - IG blend
  • candle - EB blend, CT blend, OR3 and GB5
  • present - CT blend, GB5 and DR blend
  • ground - BG1, BG2 and BG3
  • sky - IB1
I have also used - 

  • red  card
  • gems and glitter from my stash
  • white 5x7 card base
I am trying to keep those cards I am going to post small and with not too many layers so this one is quite simple but I am very pleased with the result. Sometimes I have to tell myself less is more ...

Thank you for stopping by today. If you are in the middle of a heatwave too stay cool and safe.

Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card I love it. Your colouring is just amazing. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete