Wednesday 26 August 2020

Take flight

 Good afternoon everyone

A bit late posting today - had to do more of those dreaded household chores. Ironing this time, absolutely my most hated task but it is done now so I can get back to crafting. Hooray.

This is a card I made for my daughter's birthday - 

I had a fabulous time playing with all my stamps. stencils and inks and learning a new technique.

For this card I have used - 

  • white centura pearl for the card base
  • white stamping card
  • black core'dinations
  • AALL & Create stencils - lotza trianglz and totally triangular
  • AALL & Create stamps - take flight, background noise, bold alpha minis, party with me and fly
  • Copics pens - E51, E21, E11, R35, R46 and R59
  • Distress oxides - fossilized amber, worn lipstick and broken china
  • Distress inks - fossilized amber, worn lipstick and broken china
  • Versafine Claire black ink
On the stamp set you only get one of the butterfly's wings so I learnt how to use acetate to reverse the stamp. As you can see from the photos one of the wings is a little lighter than the other. This is the print taken from the acetate. It isn't perfect but it is something I will work on.
A close up of some of the background detail.


Thank you for stopping by today.

Crafty hugs

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card that you have made for your daughter. I bet she loved it. Enjoy the rest of the week. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete