Thursday 6 August 2020

Glittery twisted easel

Good morning folks

A scheduled post from me today as I am trying to get to grips with some household chores. Boring I know but unfortunately a necessity.
Today's card is another Chloe Endean stamp-a-long - 
This one is very bright and glittery - still have not managed to get the sparkle to show in my photos. This was stamp-a-long number 10 and can be found on You-tube or on Chloe's blog at 
For this card I have used - 
  • white centura pearl card 
  • azalea pearl card from Chloe's Creative cards
  • heat resistant acetate
  • Stamps by Chloe - clematis flower, spring foliage, happy birthday and geometric background stamps
  • distress oxides - picked raspberry and fossilised amber
  • clear embossing powder from my stash
  • Wow opaque bright white embossing powder
  • tutti frutti Sparkelicious glitter
  • clear glitter from my stash
  • rainbow jewels and bling from Chloe's Creative cards

That's all from me today, thank you for stopping by.
Crafty hugs

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. Those flowers are just so pretty. I hope you get all the chores done that you want to do. Have a good day. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete