Sunday 6 December 2020

A summer meadow

 Good afternoon

How are we all? Time is really galloping along now although I am not feeling particularly festive. Work is being affected heavily by Covid which means extra work for those of us who haven't been struck down. So far I am unaffected health wise but the amount of cover I am having to do is amazing. I suppose I can have a break in two weeks!!

Today I am moving away from those festive makes and onto something more spring like - 

For this card I have used - 

  • white centura pearl (for the card base)
  • silver mirri
  • white pearl card and summer meadows papers from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • sentiments borders and daisy elements stamp and die sets from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • dancing daisy cut and emboss folder from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • clear glitter
  • grasshopper Sparkelicious glitter from Chloe's Creative Cards
  • Papermania silver embossing powder
  • peeled paint Distress Ink
  • ribbon and gems from my stash
A lovely spring feeling card.

That's all from me today, off to make some mince pies.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs


Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning card. It is so pretty I love it. I am sorry that work is so stressful for you. Not too long and the holidays will be here. Stay safe and take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete