Wednesday 3 February 2021

Another little dragon

 Good morning 

What a wet, cold and miserable morning here in the North West. I am looking forward to spring. In the garden over the weekend I noticed that the snowdrops were just beginning to flower which is a sure sign that spring is on it's way.

Here is today's card - 

This is another Lee Holland stamp called Hello to you which I coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens and Triblend pens - 
  • dragon - BG blend, BG shades, PP blend, PP shades and BG10
  • balloon - PP shades and a white gel pen
  • sky - IB1
  • ground - PP blend and IG blend
I have also used - 
  • baby pink centura pearl
  • bloom and wonder paper pad from First Edition
  • gems from my stash
That's all from me today. Stay warm and dry if you can.

Crafty hugs

Lesley




1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card. That little dragon is so cute. Our snowdrops are coming out too. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete