Friday 6 September 2013

A kind of magic

Good morning everyone.

Sorry not really sure why this is showing up as Thursday - it was posted on Friday!!

The September challenge at the Ribbon Girl is "include a number" so here is my card -




The image is called Abracadabra (ST173) from Lili of the Valley and has been coloured with the following Promarkers

  • cloak and hat - gold, black, cool grey 5 and cool grey 4
  • wand and hair - henna
  • skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and pastel pink
  • spell book - crimson, burgundy, ivory and blush
  • shirt - cyan, aegean, yellow and sunflower
  • shorts - indigo blue and midnight blue
  • teddy - caramel and burnt sienna
  • shadows - ice grey 1
  • sky - pastel blue
I have cut the image out using Spellbinder's label 23 and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. The backing paper is from Docrafts capsule collection bight spots and stripes. I attached the image to the card base using foam pads. I then added a spider's web and some spiders cut from black card using Memory Box dies and a pumpkin lantern cut from orange card using an  io die. The little ghost is a free die cut which I received from Tracy at Dies to die for. I then cut three stars from yellow card using an Xcut die and stamped a number 9 in the centre of the largest die cut. I arranged all the die cuts onto the card as shown.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 


Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment