Sorry not really sure why this is showing up as Thursday - it was posted on Friday!!
The September challenge at the Ribbon Girl is "include a number" so here is my card -
The image is called Abracadabra (ST173) from Lili of the Valley and has been coloured with the following Promarkers
- cloak and hat - gold, black, cool grey 5 and cool grey 4
- wand and hair - henna
- skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and pastel pink
- spell book - crimson, burgundy, ivory and blush
- shirt - cyan, aegean, yellow and sunflower
- shorts - indigo blue and midnight blue
- teddy - caramel and burnt sienna
- shadows - ice grey 1
- sky - pastel blue
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
Thank you for stopping by.