Monday 23 September 2013

Christmas is coming

Good morning

Yes I know it's a long way off yet but it doesn't hurt to be prepared and the big day will be here before you know it.


The image is a Lili of the Valley (LOTV) called A star on top and has been coloured using the following Promarkers - 

  • polar bear - ice grey1 and blossom
  • penguin - ice grey 1, ice grey 4, ice grey 5, black, gold and berry red
  • tree - pear green, marsh green, pine, henna, umber, berry red and gold


I added some glitter to the snow, tree and star. I cut the image out using Spellbinder's fleur de lis rectangle and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. When I released the image from the die I then inked around the outer edge with peeled paint distress ink. I matted and layered the card base with papers from the Docraft's Boofle Christmas paper pad and some gold mirriboard. Then made a border using a piece of the paper and an EKsuccess punch and a piece of Christmas ribbon from the Ribbon Girl.


 I then cut 4 Memory box snowflake corners from gold mirriboard and arrange in each of the corners.
 I attached the image to the card using foam pads and stamped a sentiment from LOTV's Handwritten Christmas phrases which I matted onto a piece of gold mirriboard.


I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -

 
Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

1 comment:

  1. what a sweet card ,love the image and corner flourish. Thanks for joining us at the I ♥ ProMarkers challenge. and good luck

    Tracey

    ReplyDelete