Here is today's card and it uses once again my Snowy Tilda stamp. This is fast becoming my favourite Christmas stamp -
Once again I have made an easel card by folding one half of a 6 inch square card blank in half. I have coloured the image using the following Promarkers -
- coat, hats and boots - antique pink and carmine pink
- hair - sandstone, cinnamon and caramel
- snowman - ice grey 1, sunflower, gold, blossom and pink carnation
- trousers - ice grey 2 and ice grey 3
- skin - almond, putty, dusky pink and pastel pink
- broom - caramel, cinnamon, pastel yellow and mustard
- snow - ice grey 1
- sky - pastel blue
I stamped a sentiment from Lili of the Valley's Christmas handwritten phrases onto white centura pearl and cut out using the smallest die from Spellbinder's Stately circles. I inked through the die with spun sugar distress ink and added it to the card base with foam pads to act as a stopper.
I then cut a set of Memory Box precious snowflakes from a piece of the Winter wonderland paper but cut off the bow ties. I layered the 2 together and added them to the corner of the image. to finish I added some Papermania pink sparkly dome stickers to the snowflake and the corners.
Thank you stopping by.