Wednesday 5 February 2014

Beautiful birds

Good morning folks. Yeah it's Wednesday - hump day as a work colleague of mine used to say. Up hill in the morning then down hill all the way to the weekend.

Here is today's card - 
I began with a piece of silver miriboard which I embossed using an Embossolicious rose embossing folder. I then matted and layered a 6 inch card blank with the mirriboard. I took a piece of pink spotty paper from the free Hunkydory kit (from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine), trimmed it to the required size and then cut the edge with a Joanna Sheen lace border die. I wrapped a piece of pink ribbon (from my stash) around the paper and attached it to the card blank. I attached the topper (from the free kit) with foam pads to the card front as shown.
Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment