Happy Sunday. I am scheduling this post as I don't think I'll be fit for anything after the party last night!!
Here is today's card -
I began by matting and layering a 6 inch card blank with papers from Docraft's Best of British paper pad. I then added a piece of red webbing (from the Ribbon Girl) across the centre of the card. The image is a digi image from Mo Manning called Patience which I coloured with the following Promarkers -
- skin - satin, blush, dusky pink and dusky rose
- hair - tan, sandstone and caramel
- trousers - powder blue, denim, cornflower, red, poppy and ruby
- top - red, poppy, ruby and indigo
- cat - oatmeal, apricot, spice, burnt orange and terracotta
- bottle - cool grey 1, cool grey 2 and cocktail pink
- shadow - warm grey 1 and warm grey 3
- sky - pastel blue
Many thanks for stopping by.