Tuesday 18 February 2014

CAS Footballer

Good evening everyone

Here is today's card - 
I began with a 6 inch card blank which I matted with a piece of teal core'dinations. I then created a piece of backing paper using broken china distress ink and Clarity Stamps numbers kit. I then trimmed the paper to size and layered onto the card base. I stamped the image on watercolour card using Docraft's nostalgia past times stamp set. I then used a brush and some water to drag the colour from the stamped line and where shade needed to be darker I used the distress ink to add deeper colour. I cut the image out using a Spellbinder's oval nestie, inked whilst still in the die with broken china distress ink and then matted onto a larger oval cut from teal core'dinations.
To finish I added a silver peeloff sentiment.

I also made this card in another colour - 
This time I used tumbled glass distress ink. These card have been made for my friends twin boys who are 15 next week.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley



No comments:

Post a Comment