Wednesday 12 February 2014

New Arrival

Happy Wednesday to you all. 

Here is today's card -
The Allsorts challenge this week is "colours beginning with B" so I chose to use brown and blue. I matted a 6 inch card blank with a paper from Docraft's New arrivals paper pad and then cut another paper with Die'sire lace border 6. I wrapped some white lace and blue velvet ribbon (from the Ribbon Girl) around the paper and attached it to the card. The image is from Crafter's Companion's Bebunni range and is called New arrival. I coloured the image with the following Spectrum Noirs - 
  • bunny - EB1, GB8, GB9 and IB3
  • blanket - IB1, IB2, IB3 and blender
  • balloons - IB1, IB2, GT1, GT2 and blender
  • sky - TB1
I cut the image out and inked around the edge with TB1 spectrum noir pen and attached the image to a Die'sire Nouveau stamping frame which I then attached to the card with Pinflair. 
The sentiments are from the stamp set which I cut out and attached to the card as shown.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://www.allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 245 colours beginning with "B"

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley









2 comments:

  1. This is so cute, great design, thanks for playing at Allsorts this week, xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your baby card is so sweet Lesley and perfect for this weeks theme, thank so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

    I would love it if you joined in my Spellbinder blog celebration here which runs until 5th March.

    B x

    ReplyDelete