Friday 19 September 2014

Lilac anniversary

Hello folks

September is a very busy time in my family for anniversaries. I have made several this month, some I have shown to you and some I have had to send asap due to crafting by the seat of my pants. I must see if I can get the recipients to take a couple of photos of the cards so I can share them with you. Today's card is one I made for my sister in law and her husband.
I began by cutting a rectangle using Spellbinder's matting basics A from white centura pearl and embossing it with Spellbinder's hearts embossing folder. I then matted it onto a piece of lilac centura pearl and attached it to a 5 x 7 inch card blank.
I then cut a Tonic Royal frame from white and lilac centura pearl and attaching it to the card base with foam pads. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and cut it out with the rectangle from Tonic's Fanciful flutter die set. I then attached the sentiment to the card base with foam pads.
I cut several flowers using the card stock and Spellbinder's Blooms 1 and 3, layered them up and attached them to the card as shown using foam pads.
To finish I added pearls to the centre of a couple of the flowers.

Thank you for stopping by.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment