Monday 22 September 2014

More anniversary wishes

Hello everyone

Happy Monday.
Yes it's another anniversary card. I am trying to spread them out a little although it is all I seem to be making at the moment.
I began by cutting a rectangle from white centura pearl using Spellbinder's matting basics A, embossing it with Spellbinder's hearts embossing folder and matting it onto some teal centura pearl. I then attached it to a 5 x 7 inch card blank.
I cut 2 Spellbinder's Sprigs from teal card and attached them diagonally onto the card base.
I then cut a Tonic Floral frame from white and teal centura pearl, matted it and attached it to the card with foam pads.
I cut a Tonic Dragonfly delight insert from teal and white card, matted it and attached it to the card with foam pads making sure that the dragonfly wings were kept free.
To finish I stamped the sentiment with black memento ink.
A nice simple card which was quick and easy to make. Dies are so brilliant for giving simple ideas the wow factor. These Tonic frame and insert dies are so useful and they all mix and match - a wonderful idea.
Thank you for stopping by
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment