Monday 1 September 2014

Silver Rudolph

Good evening folks

Today's card uses a free card making pack which came with this months Cardmaking and papercrafting magazine. The free gift includes 3 clear stamps, an embossing folder and some papers.
I began by embossing a 5 and a half inch square piece of core'dinations with the free embossing folder and sanding it back to reveal the core. I then cut an oval in the centre of the card with a Spellbinder's oval nestie and attached a piece of one of the free papers to the back of the aperture.
I stamped and heat embossed (with silver tinsel embossing powder) the reindeer stamp, cut it out with a Spellbinder's oval nestie and inked whilst still in the die with tumbled glass distress ink. I then attached it to the pattern paper with foam pads.
I matted the core'dinations card onto silver mirriboard and trimmed to leave 1/16th of an inch border. I then attached the whole thing to a 6 inch square linen effect card blank.
To finish I added 2 snowflakes cut from silver mirriboard and Spellbinder's create a flake 4, attached them to the card base with foam pads and added a silver gem to the centre of each flake.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge - 
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 274 - early Christmas makes

Thank you for stopping by

Lesley


1 comment:

  1. So very elegant Lesley and perfect for this weeks theme at Allsorts, thank so much for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete