Good morning everyone
Today I am sharing the last of my DT makes for the A Country Life launch -
This is the complete opposite of the card yesterday, back to the winter I am afraid. I stamped the image onto watercolour card and coloured it with my Spectrum Aquas and added some festive feel with a Spectrum Sparkle pen -
- moss, charcoal, slate, desert, boulder and aquamarine
- crystal clear Sparkle pen
The other ingredients used were -
- matt black card (for the card base and matting and layering), white glitter card and blue core'dinations
- Die'sire snowflake die set
- Snow flake embossing folder
- Pebeo silver gilding wax
- Die'sire essentials scalloped rectangles
(All products are available from Crafters Companion)
- silver gem from my stash
- Spellbinder's rectangle nestie
I cut several of the snowflakes in the set from glitter card, blue core'dinations and matt black card and then layered them up. To finish I added a silver gem.
Sentiment from the stamp set.
Fiona is scheduled to have one more show today at 2pm on Create and Craft TV. I do hope you are able to join her.
Thank you for stopping by