Today's card(s) are more of those difficult to make teenage cards.
I have used Woodware's Sneakers stamp which I have paper pieced and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens -
- IG1, IG2, IG3, BG1 and IB1
I have also used -
- paper from Docrafts (sorry lost the packaging)
- Tonic layering squares die set
- tumbled glass distress ink
These are the same cards but made using different papers and pens-
- BG1, BG2, BG3 and IG1
- Tim Holtz collage paper pad
- antique linen distress ink
The sentiment which comes with the stamp set.
Thank you for stopping by today