Wednesday 24 February 2016

Jeepers, creepers

Hello folks

Today's card(s) are more of those difficult to make teenage cards.
I have used Woodware's Sneakers stamp which I have paper pieced and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens - 
  • IG1, IG2, IG3, BG1 and IB1
I have also used - 
  • paper from Docrafts (sorry lost the packaging)
  • Tonic layering squares die set
  • tumbled glass distress ink
These are the same cards but made using different papers and pens- 

  • BG1, BG2, BG3 and IG1
  • Tim Holtz collage paper pad
  • antique linen distress ink
The sentiment which comes with the stamp set.

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. A super image for the youngsters Lesley and perfect sentiment to go with it.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant cards and love the colours. I have this stamp and not used it yet. In fact they are on my desk at the moment!! Thanks for the inspiration. Hugs. Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete