Today saw the launch of the Aquablend pencils from Crafter's Companion. This is one of the cards I made for the launch shows -
These pencils are fabulous and are so easy to use. They blend together beautifully and the results are fabulous. For this card I stamped A little bit sketchy - flower power onto watercolour card and coloured the flowers and leaves with the Aquablend pencils -
- azelea, hyacinth, oregano, papaya, sorrel, wheat, sky blue and bamboo
I have also used -
- butterfly corner embossing folder (from Sara Davis' signature range - Butterfly Lullaby
- matt black card and purple core'dinations
- sentiment from Inspirations magazine issue 9
- Die'sire essentials ovals
My team mates in the design team have had so much fun with these pencils. If you look on the Crafter's Companion website you will be able to see all their projects.
Sheena will be back on Create and Craft TV at 9pm tonight so why not tune in to see what magic Sheena can perform with these fabulous pencils.
Thank you for stopping by