Saturday 13 February 2016

Just one layer

Hello and a very happy Saturday to you

Today sees a new challenge at Fantasy Stampers and this fortnight we would like to see your crafty makes for the challenge - 
Just one layer
This is my card for the challenge - 
I must admit I found this challenge very difficult - I just don't do one layer!! All of my cards feature a least one mat and layer so I had to improvise and create false layers with my Spectrum Noirs until I was happy with the final result (a lot ended up in the wastepaper bin!).
I used the following ingredients - 
  • Woodware's huge happy birthday and curly love stamp sets
  • Spectrum Noir pens - IG2, LV2, TB4 and DR1
  • red ink
  • 5x7 card blank

The border was created using a small bubble stamp from the Curly Love stamp set.

The design team look forward to seeing your projects featuring Just one Layer. Please remember we are a stamping challenge and your project must have a stamped main feature (no digis please). Why not pop over to the blog and see what my team mates made.

Thank you for stopping by today

Lesley

2 comments:

  1. One layer can be tricky Lesley and harder than it sounds, but think you really nailed it here with a very striking design.

    Hope you have a good weekend.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant card and love the colours. I have this stamp and as yet not used. You have now inspired me to use it!! Thanks. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete