Saturday 27 February 2016

Meet Starlet

Hello again

Yes I know I am spoiling you with all these posts but I have so many to share with you all. 
Today I would like to introduce Starlet, one of the beautiful girls in the Verity Rose range - 
I have stamped her onto Neenah card and coloured her with my Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens - 

  • hair - TN7, TN8 and EB8
  • skin - FS2, FS3, TN2 and PP1
  • clothes - PL1, BP2, BP6, IG1, IG2, IG4, IG6 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • sky - TB1

You can really see the Sparkle pen at work in this photo.
I have also used - 

  • ivory centura pearl (for the card base)
  • pink core'dinations
  • Verity Rose paper pad
  • Starlet accessories stamp set
  • Starlet accessories die set
  • Verity Rose lace ribbon set
  • Tonic layering squares die set
  • Tattered Lace stepper card die set ( matting and layering dies)
  • Die'sire lace border 6
  • pink sparkler gem from the Hobby House
The camera is from the Starlet accessories stamp set which I have cut out with the Starlet accessories die set and then coloured with my Spectrum Noirs.

Sara has another show today at 12pm so why not join her for some more fab demonstrations and lots of lovely samples.

Thank you for stopping by

Crafty hugs
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Brilliant card and a great colours and design. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete