Good Monday morning to you all
I was so pleased when Crafter's Companion decided to release some of the Morgan Fitzsimons Flights of Fantasy images in rubber stamp form. The one I have used today is Niamh -
Isn't she gorgeous. She would make a really good thank card for a bridemaid wouldn't she?
I stamped her onto Neenah Crest card and coloured her with Spectrum Noir pens and pencils -
- hair - GB8, GB10, EB5 and 098
- skin - FS2, FS3, TN2, CR2, 089 and 009
- lips - CR1
- wings - IG1, TB1, TB5 and 075
- dress - TB1, BGR2, BGR3 and 066
- flowers - TB1, IG1, GB3, OR2, DG2, DG3 and 065
- sky - IB1
As she is so beautiful I decided to keep the card as clean and simple as possible (a concept I struggle with).
I have also used -
- white and blue centura pearl
- Spellbinder's 5x7 matting basics A and lacy ovals
- fluttering hearts embossing folder (from Sara Davis signature collection - love and romance, available from Crafter's Companion)
- ribbon and gem from the Ribbon Girl
The sentiment from the stamp set.
The embossing detail.
I would like to enter this card into the following challenge -
http://allsortschallenge.blogspot.co.uk - week 349 - clean and simple
http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk - anything goes with a stamp and a die
Thank you for stopping by today