Happy Monday everyone. Today I will be relaxing in my craft room. I need to have a bit of tidy up as my room is a tip after several very busy weeks of DT work. I probably won't get very far as I always find something I haven't played with for a while and get distracted but I will attempt not to get distracted.... for a little while anyway.
Today I am sharing some more cards made for the Spectrum Noir Illustrator launch.
For this stepper card I have used Bebunni Rudolph stamp from Crafter's Companion which I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens -
- bunny - ice grey 2, ice grey 6, dusty pink and flame red
- clothes - flame red, moonlight, gold, soft brown and emerald
- antlers - vintage pink, flame red, amber, canary and bright orange
- ground - blue grey 1, blue grey 3 and black
- background - duck egg, caribbean and blender
My second card today uses one of my favourite Sheena Douglass stamps -
This A5 card uses A little bit sketchy clematis stamp which I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with the Illustrator pens -
- leaves - pale citrus, pear green and moss green
- flowers - gold, vanilla, amber, raw sienna and dark brown
- wall - soft brown, natural brown, dark brown and brown grey 2
- sky - pale mint and duck egg
Right off to tackle that craft room, wish me luck.