Monday 24 October 2016

Bebunni and Clematis

Hello Folks

Happy Monday everyone. Today I will be relaxing in my craft room. I need to have a bit of tidy up as my room is a tip after several very busy weeks of DT work. I probably won't get very far as I always find something I haven't played with for a while and get distracted but I will attempt not to get distracted.... for a little while anyway.
Today I am sharing some more cards made for the Spectrum Noir Illustrator launch.
For this stepper card I have used Bebunni Rudolph stamp from Crafter's Companion which I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noir Illustrator pens - 

  • bunny - ice grey 2, ice grey 6, dusty pink and flame red
  • clothes - flame red, moonlight, gold, soft brown and emerald
  • antlers - vintage pink, flame red, amber, canary and bright orange
  • ground - blue grey 1, blue grey 3 and black
  • background - duck egg, caribbean and blender

My second card today uses one of my favourite Sheena Douglass stamps - 
This A5 card uses A little bit sketchy clematis stamp which I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with the Illustrator pens - 

  • leaves - pale citrus, pear green and moss green
  • flowers - gold, vanilla, amber, raw sienna and dark brown
  • wall - soft brown, natural brown, dark brown and brown grey 2
  • sky - pale mint and duck egg

Right off to tackle that craft room, wish me luck.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Lesley your cards are stunning. I love the images and your colouring is amazing. Enjoy your time in your craft room. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both gorgeous cards and love the images. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete