One week to go before my week off - yipee....... Nothing exciting planned just lots of R and R before the mamouth 8 week Christmas term to come.
Today I am sharing another "I wonder what....." card. I watched Leann on the TV a few weeks back when she was showcasing the 8x8 create-a-card dies and I thought "I wonder if that would work if I used the 6x6 create-a-card die?" This is the result -
I have used -
- white/hint of silver, platinum and blue centura pearl
- Die'sire 6x6 create-a-card Christ,as Eve die
- Die'sire Edgeables seasons greetings die
- Nordic Christmas - reindeer forest embossing folder
- silver gems from my stash
I added some Tumbled glass distress ink whilst the card was still in the die to add definition to the die cut.
Thank you for stopping by today