Wednesday 5 October 2016

I do

Hello folks

Yesterday I posted a wedding card commission and this is the second one  - 
I have used LOTV's I do stamp which I stamped onto watercolour card and coloured with Spectrum Aqua blend pencils - 

  • skin - honeycomb and coral
  • hair - umber and nutmeg
  • clothes - dove grey, gunmetal, fossil grey, canteloupe, champagne, aqua and lagoon
  • flowers - aqua, lagoon and spruce
  • hearts - aqua and lagoon
  • sky - sky blue
  • ground - tabacco

I have also used - 

  • J'adore paper pad from First Edition
  • teal core'dinations
  • Toinc layering squares
  • Martha Stewart corner rounder punch
  • Tonic dotty lace border punch
  • Spellbinder's floral ovals die set
  • Spellbinder's lacy ovals die set
  • ribbon and gems from my stash

Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. A lovely card with pretty image and colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lesley this is a stunning wedding card the image is just so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card and love the LOTV image. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty Lesley - I just love the colours, these little LOTV couples are so lovely I have quite a few and haven't used them for ages - must get them out again! Your comments on my music post so made me smile, wouldn't it be lovely to lock ourselves in the bedroom playing loud music - and wouldn't the kids be totally shocked lol have a great weekend hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete