Tuesday 4 October 2016

Over the threshold

Good morning folks

At the begining of the year I was asked to make 2 wedding cards for a friend. This is one of the cards I made for her - 
I don't make many wedding cards these days but this was a commission so I had a little fun with it.
I have used LOTV's Over the Threshold stamp which I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with Spectrum Noir pen, pencils and Sparkle pens -
  • skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, CR2 and 089
  • hair - EB5 and TN7
  • clothes - groom - BGR1, BGR2, BGR3, BGR4, BGR5, 117 and crystal clear
  • clothes - bride - IG1, IG2, PL2, PL3, JG1, 117, 112, 047, 038 and crystal clear
  • hearts - PL2 and 038
  • ground - CG1
  • sky - IB1

I have also used - 
  • Dreamcatcher paper pad from First Edition
  • purple core'dinations
  • silver mirriboard
  • Tonic layering squares die set
  • Tonic twisted twine die set
  • Spellbinder's grand decorative circles and stately circles
  • Memory Box precious hearts die set
  • gem from the Hobby House
  • LOTV happy circular sentiments
  • Spellbinder's circle nesties



Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a stunning wedding card I love the image and the colour is so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete