I am a little late this week with my DT card for Fantasy Stampers. Time has run away with me a little this week.
Our new challenge is
which is perfect for this time of year and was perfect for me to have a play with a new stamp from LOTV -
This is Halloween (ST 532) from LOTV which I stamped onto Neenah card and coloured with my Spectrum Noir pens -
- skin - FS2, FS4, TN2 and CR1
- hair - TN7
- cloak and hat - IG8, IG9, IG10, DR1, DR5, DR6 and CT4
- dress and shoes - LV2 and LV3
- pumpkin - OR1, OR2, OR3, CG4 and DG4
- ghost - IG1, IG2, IG3, IG5, IG7, TB2, BGR2 and BGR4
- grass - CG2, DG3 and JG6
- sky - BGR1
I have also used -
- white/hint of silver centura pearl (for card base)
- platinium centura pearl
- red card
- a very old paper from my stash
- Die'sire create-a-card Nicole
- Spellbinder's circle and scalloped circles nesties
- IO dies - halloween dies
- LaLa Land boo! banner
Boo! banner die from LaLa land.
I do hope you can join our challenge this fortnight. Please remember that a stamped image must be the focal part of your card - no digis please.
Thank you for stopping by again today.