Friday 30 December 2016

Art deco birthday wishes

Good morning

Friday already and the first week of my holidays gone. We are off to the local cinema this afternoon to see Fantastic Beasts which should be fun and then a takeaway tea - lovely.
Before Christmas I treated myself to an early Christmas present and I have used some of them for this card - 
I have used - 

  • Tattered Lace Vintage Vector corner
  • Tattered Lace Art Deco Pure Decadence lady
  • Tattered Lace Deco card shape
  • black and old gold centura pearl
  • white linen card
  • Sheena stamping card
  • scraps of black glitter card
  • FS2, FS4, TN2, GB8, GB10 and EB5 Spectrum Noir pens
  • Spun gold and onyx black Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens
  • black pearls from my stash

I cut the lady from Sheena stanping card and coloured the hair and skin with Spectrum Noir pens. I then coloured the the fan using Sparkle pens and paper pieced her dress and shoes with black glitter card.

Thank you for stopping by today. Enjoy your day however you are spending it.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this is a gorgeous card I love it. I hope you enjoyed Fantastic Beasts we did. I am at the end of my second week off not long till I am back at work the time really does fly by. Happy New Year to you and your family. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very posh, elegant card. Great design and colours. Happy New Year and great crafting for 2017. Hugs, Carol S.xxx

    ReplyDelete