Sunday 4 December 2016

Butterfly garden

Good morning folks

Firstly apologies for my lack of posts recently - I am not feeling 100% and I have been snowed under with work projects (it is that time of year again) and DT work.
Here is another of my recent Spectrum Noir TV design team makes - 
This is a card made with one of the new Colorista card making kits. These are pre-printed card blanks, this one is foiled (some are glittered) which include envelopes and inserts to complete your card. This one is from the butterfly garden set and I have coloured it with set 1, set 2 and set 6 of the Colorista pencils.

Right back to the craft desk - final sample to finish. Thank you for stopping by today

Crafty hugs
Lesley

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lesley this card is stunning I love the design the butterfly is so pretty. I do hope that you start to feel better soon. Not too long till the end of term. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card and the colouring is gorgeous. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete