Saturday 10 December 2016

Clean and simple Christmas

Good morning folks

I can squeak!!!!! Hooray!!! But very quietly..... I am still resting it but there is definitely something there.
It is my turn to make the midweek motivation for the current challenge - CAS Christmas at Fantasy Stampers. Here is my card - 

I have used Woodware's Mr Frosty stamp which I stamped onto Sheena's stamping card and then coloured with Spectrum Noir 
pens - 
  • hat - MB2, MB3 and MB4
  • snowman and snow - IG1, IG2 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
  • scarf - VB1, VB2 and VB3
  • buttons - GY2 and GY4
  • carrot nose - BO2 and BO4
I have also used - 
  • white/hint of silver centura pearl
  • platinium centura pearl
  • teal core'dinations
  • Tonic Bowscale die set
Why not join our challenge this fortnight: stop by the website here.

Thank you for stopping by. Have a good weekend.

Crafty hugs
Lesley

4 comments:

  1. Such a bright and cheery snowman Lesley. Pleased there is a little improvement in the voice but don't go mad with it just yet.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Lesley - I'm on a post holiday catch up -Oh dear you have been fighting the voice fight : ( - hope you feel better soon. I love your little snowman so cute - get well hugs judith x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lesley this is a stunning CAS Christmas card. That snowman is just so cute. I do hope that you start to feel better soon. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sparkle says it all!! Brilliant card and a gorgeous snowman. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete