Good morning folks
Not really got any plans for today. My parents are taking my younger children to see a pantomine so I have a little time to myself. Time to hit the crafty stash me thinks.
Today I thought I would share the last of my Christmas cards for this year. This was one I made for my daughter -
I have used Jasmine - Christmas presents from LOTV (I have inadvertently bought this twice - whoops!! Note to self - check your stamps before you buy more!!) which I coloured with Spectrum Noir pens and Sparkle pens -
- hair - TN4, TN6, TN9 and EB8
- skin - FS2, FS4, FS9, TN2 and CR2
- clothes and presents - VB1, VB2, VB3, AG2, AG3, AG4, CR7, CR8, CR11, PP1, PP2 and PP3
- snow - IG1, IG2 and crystal clear Sparkle pen
- sky - sea breeze Sparkle pen
I have also used -
- white hammered card
- Penny Black Holiday Trimmings paper pad
- LOTV Christmas sentiments
- Sue Wilson's poinsettia additions die set
- Sheena stamping card
- red berry Sparkle pen
- Spellbinder's snowflake view die set and scalloped circle nestie
- Tonic Nuvo drops
- tumbled glass distress ink
- ribbon from my stash
I cut the dies from Sheena stamping card and then coloured the complete flowers with Red berry Sparkle pen.
Thank you for stopping by today. I'll be back later with another Christmas make.